Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last night in the US....

We were lucky enough to have dinner tonight in San Francisco with John (Jennifers Brother), Mitch (Jennifers Step Brother) and Natalie (Mitch's Girlfriend). Had wonderful italian at a small family owned restaraunt in a questionable neighborhood, but it was very good, along with the company. We called it an early night since we are leaving for the airport at 5:30 am, but im sure we could have found more things to do here if we had more time! (You may have to download the picture and open it full screen to see what I mean) And sorry about the picture being a bit blurry, all the flashing lights played havoc on the auto focus...or it was the wine.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love San Fran - I am so excited for you guys - this is going to be such an awesome trip.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great start to a trip of a lifetime. So wonderful to see family before heading out. Hope the big flight is uneventful too.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I know that you probably won't read this until you get back, but I can't believe that you are in China right now!!Give Gracie an extra big hug from my extra-big group!

Anonymous said...

You should stay out of those places in San Francisco!!! :) Don't they call that area the Tenderloin??? We can't wait to see your photo's from China!!!