Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ni Hao!






I hope this goes through..had some troubles before. So we are here in Beijing! This city is huge and amazing. There is so much to see and do--it can be overwhelming. We have had a wonderful time so far. Our flight was long and achy, but ok other than that. We had no problems with finding our luggage--all the signs in the airport are in English, thankfully. We were exhausted, so just crashed that first night. We arrived at our hotel (Hongkun International Hotel) about 7 pm and we had been up over 24 hours. The next morning, we were wide awake at 4 am--lol. We went to the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace. Both were beautiful! The artwork on the buildings is incredible--very detailed. Above you can see the pics. These are of the Summer Palace. I am limited to the number of pics I can post, so my next post I will put the Temple of Heaven.

No comments: